Class III Bio-Safety Cabinets
is recommended for Product, Personnel & Environment protection only Air Balancing: 100% exhaust with incineration & working zone under negative
Bio-clean air Class III biological safety cabinet was designed for work with Microbiological agents assigned to bio safety level 4, and provides maximum protection To the environment and the worker. Access for passage of materials into the cabinet is through a double-door pass-through box that can be decontaminated between uses. Both supply and exhaust air are HEPA filtered. The exhaust air must pass through the Two HEPA Filters, or a HEPA filtered and an air incinerator, before discharge to the outdoors. Airflow is maintained by a dedicated independent exhaust exterior to the cabinet, which keeps the cabinet under negative pressure.
Arm-length, heavy-duty rubber gloves are attached in a gas-tight manner to ports in the cabinet and allow for manipulation of the materials isolated inside. Although these gloves restrict movement, they prevent the users direct contact with the hazardous materials. Features :
- Exhaust air is double-filtered through high-quality ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) with typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles, better than HEPA filters.
- Exclusive dual exhaust filters provide >100,000 times better protection than single-stage designs.
- Microprocessor-based Esco Sentinel™ Silver control system provides visual / audible alarms for airflow.
- Magnehelic pressure gauge* is mounted in the rear of the work zone for at-a-glance monitoring of work zone negative pressure.
- Neoprene™ gauntlets are single piece leak-tested glove assemblies which guarantee maximum protection.
- An integrated pass-through with interlocking doors, permits materials transfer without risk of environmental contamination.
- ISOCIDE antimicrobial surface on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- An angled cabinet front ensures an ergonomic working posture.
- Cabinet operates at negative pressure relative to the laboratory in order to prevent migration of pathogenic materials out of the work area.